Goal: The goal of this project was to develop a user experience strategy for helping Sanofi clients improve patients’ health outcomes.
• Stakeholder interviews
• Remote non-directed customer interviews
• Secondary research for future of patient health education
• Affinity diagrams
• Data-driven and provisional personas
Role: I was responsible for the planning and execution of research strategies as well as recommending a future direction for an integrated health platform that that would:
• Provide and share interventional planning tools among strategic business directors.
• Use interactive digital health coaching tools to change patient behaviors rather than the current mode of static patient education materials.
• Assist Sanofi Account Managers with different tools and support to help clients with interventional planning.